I have put together a questionaire with some key questions that will help me to create a feature page for my music magazine. I went and asked a series of questions to 14 people who have an intrest in this genre of music. Using questions such as how long have you listened to dubstep for? and who are your top 2 favourite producers? I can conclude what to feature on this page.
As my results show a correlation with my prediction on the ideal reader I previously did, I am confident on what to include. Overall there was not a wide range of favourite dubstep producers but Rusko and new producer Genetix ( formally known as Hoax and Tron) stole the spot for this one.
Using my data I can include up and coming information on these artists and help people to discover many secrets to this genre or "lifestyle" quoted by Netsky and I can show a list of up and coming raves, festivals and gigs to help the audience enjoy it to a whole new level!
No comments:
Post a Comment